Come join a progressive growing technology company. We are seeking a person who loves to sell best in class technology. Interested? Contact Jay Tokosch: Jay@core-apps.com
Job Description: Sales
Clients are typically, trade shows, events, meetings, venues, independent organizers, and event planners.
Work hours are not defined
Sales of Core-apps software
Develop new business and sales though the use of the following:
- Industry knowledge
- Leads from trade shows that Core-apps particpates in
- Leads from internal
- Past customer base
- Cold calling
- Explain the benefits of our software
- Work with customers marketing to help sell sponsorships and devise ideas
- Offer a price and negotiate around it
- Close the deal and record the details
- Spend a great deal of time on the telephone, computer, and web
- Be able to perform web demos on all Core-apps software applications via PPT and live application demos
- Know our competition and be able to explain why we are better
- Know other industry vendors that we work with and do not work with
- Work from home
- Travel when necessary
- Understand and know Core-apps internal procedures
- Attend meetings, industry trade shows and training seminars in order to gather information, promote products, expand network of contacts, and increase knowledge (This may require business travel).
- Proactively conduct strategic account reviews with all assigned customers on a regular basis to review service needs and usage trends. Identify best practices, marketing, and core-apps tools to meet customer needs and core-apps business objectives.
- Provide reporting on sales to CEO.
- Provide reporting to clients
Perform any and all other duties as necessary to meet Core-apps company objectives