Conference Notes™ – Second screen engagement for complex content
Introducing Conference Notes from Core-apps – new mobile app functionality for events with complex content and a need for a higher level of engagement.
The technology was created by AstraZeneca’s Digital Innovation Group, and expanded under the guidance of the event technologists at Core-apps. Conference Notes will deliver ground breaking functionality–within the total solution of the Core-apps event technology stack.
- –Real-time second screen engagement
–Helps your attendees seamlessly engage with conference content through their devices/
- –Collaborative note taking
–Allows attendees to take notes on a presentation they’re viewing through their device
–Enables attendees to share their notes and key information with peers
–Recalling important points
–Easily refer back to presentation and notes
How it Works:
- –Preview sessions and plan which ones to attend
- –Once the session starts, simply tap the button to follow along
- –Bookmark slides and easily add your own notes to remember key points
- –Dynamic capability allows users to travel to previous slides and rejoin live presentation in real-time
- –Presentations with your notes are automatically backed up for future reference
- –Attendees can share their notes with colleagues
Conference Notes offers meeting attendees a suite of mobile functionality designed for planning, note taking, engagement and more. Read our official media release by visiting this page.