Our friends over at EventManagerBlog.com have compiled a eBook on Social Media for Events, you need to check it out. While you are getting educated, check out our ad on page 109! http://socialmediaforeventsebook.com/
Come join a progressive growing technology company. We are seeking a person who loves to sell best in class technology. Interested? Contact Jay Tokosch: Jay@core-apps.com
Job Description: Sales
Clients are typically, trade shows, events, meetings, venues, independent organizers, and event planners.
Work hours are not defined
Sales of Core-apps software
Develop new business and sales though the use of the following:
- Industry knowledge
- Leads from trade shows that Core-apps particpates in
- Leads from internal
- Past customer base
- Cold calling
- Explain the benefits of our software
- Work with customers marketing to help sell sponsorships and devise ideas
- Offer a price and negotiate around it
- Close the deal and record the details
- Spend a great deal of time on the telephone, computer, and web
- Be able to perform web demos on all Core-apps software applications via PPT and live application demos
- Know our competition and be able to explain why we are better
- Know other industry vendors that we work with and do not work with
- Work from home
- Travel when necessary
- Understand and know Core-apps internal procedures
- Attend meetings, industry trade shows and training seminars in order to gather information, promote products, expand network of contacts, and increase knowledge (This may require business travel).
- Proactively conduct strategic account reviews with all assigned customers on a regular basis to review service needs and usage trends. Identify best practices, marketing, and core-apps tools to meet customer needs and core-apps business objectives.
- Provide reporting on sales to CEO.
- Provide reporting to clients
Perform any and all other duties as necessary to meet Core-apps company objectives
iBeacons are a hot topic today, Core-apps is on the leading edge of this technology. We have done the research so you don’t have to. Here’s Jay to tell you all about it, let’s listen in.
Jay will be at IMEX to speak to attendees in the “Hands-On Technology” segment from 11 am to 12:50 pm on Thursday October 15th.
If you are in Vegas you should check him out! http://www.imexamerica.com/
With the heightened sensitivity surrounding data security, Jay Tokosch, CEO & Co-founder of Core-apps, walks us through how to keep your attendee’s information safe.
Speaker: Jay Tokosch
Producer: The Events Network
Watch the video on BOB.tv.