MICEtalk is a business magazine for those involved with meetings, incentives, conferences and events. They recently published a list of “5 best tips for developing Event Apps” that we are Core-apps think is spot on. In brief, they list is as follows:
- Features and Platforms – know what features you want.
- Turn on Airplane Mode – recreate a bad connectivity situation to see how well the app performs.
- Make sure your Developer ‘Speaks Your Language’ – a sophisticated developer will avoid jargon and make sure that you understand all terms.
- What Costs? – cost structures can be complex. Find out all the costs and revenue streams (sponsorships) up front.
- Marketing and Engagement – making the app is not enough, you need to do your part to make sure people know it exists and use it.